Monday, June 12, 2006

Okay, so I still haven't started my MCAT course, but give me 5 hours and I'll be there, so don't feel too bad. But yeah, so I realized today in the car that it's the 12th and that means I still have two weeks still before I start my job for the summer, which is pretty awesome. Anyways, I visited my friend Jim up in Michigan this past weekend, and by that I mean really the weekend before this one because I don't update often. It was awesome we were generally ridiculous and I didn't wake up before noon each day I visited.

Now, for movie review with Mark: I trust that anyone who really really wants to see X3 has, so screw you. I personally thought that it was amazing, although it didn't follow the show at all. If you didn't stay past the credits, go see it again and stay past the credits... trust me. And yes I've already seen it twice and when I saw it for the second time, it was the second day it came out.

Now, I know you all aren't going to like this, but I thought that Da Vinci Code was a perfectly fine movie. I don't know what you people are talking about!?! (I'm apparently so enraged that I ended a sentence with a preposition!) You people are crazy, maybe its that you actually read the book more than once and not while sailing in the Florida Keys, but who knows?

Anyways, it seems my time is almost up on the library computer, and I've still got to find out where my MCAT class is tonight.

Ciao all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home